You’ve seen my book page project. But, if you’re looking for more ideas and tutorials I’ve created a round-up of 12 more, creative, book page projects for you to try!
Here are a few great ideas for children’s rooms . . .
1. Cute little Owl from The Sits Girls (does not include tutorial)
2. Girl with Red Balloon from lazydoll’s Etsy shop
3. Bunny Butt art from Home Made Modern
4. Golden Book Bunting from I Restore Stuff
And, of course, you can’t forget the rest of the house! . . .
1. EAT book page and utensils from Holy Craft
2. Lampshade from Mari Makes
3. Paper Bead Bracelet from Craftstylish
4. Paper Lanterns from Sweet Paul
5. Pinwheel Banner from Ella Claire Inspired
And here are some even more creative ideas!
1. Book page wreath from Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming
2. Storybook Paper Roses from 100 Layer Cake
3. Bookpage Birdhouse from 2 Bees in a Pod
Here are some from my house! FYI - The page on the left is unaltered. I love using artwork from old children’s books for a unique conversation piece.
Linking up at Wow Us Wednesday, The Scoop
Jennifer (White Tulip Designs)
Thank you Cyndee!
So clever! Love all the ideas with book pages! Thank you for sharing on Idea Box!
Joy, thank you so much!
Jennifer, I love these ideas! I was just over at Goodwill this afternoon, looking for children’s books to use in a craft project- so glad I found your post before I started! Sharing this on G+! Hope you’re having a wonderful week!