Hope the week hasn’t been too hot for you. It’s a scorcher around here. Hopefully it will cool off a bit by the Fourth. Don’t you just love it when the Fourth falls on a Saturday? That’s what I call a, true, holiday weekend! We haven’t even made plans yet but I’m so excited!
For the past month or so I’ve scouring Pinterest for fun and interesting projects to share. Here’s a round up of my favorite patriotic themed projects for you to enjoy. Surely I’ll find time to put one or two together. Fingers crossed!
Click the pic for the full tutorial.
1. This is such a fun idea for a backyard barbecue or neighborhood block-party. -from Jeannine at the Concrete Cottage
American Flag Paint Stick Project
2. A nice, and easy, alternative to a wreath for your front door! from Dawn at Glue Dots
Patriotic Sand Art Mason Jar Decorations
3. Sand art! The kids can help with this one. Great for a centerpiece or candle/sparkler holder! from Amy at Atta Girl Says
Stars and Stripes Candles and Vases
4. Looking for a rustic option? These are perfect! from Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
5. Great decorative detail for you home! from Mary at Redo Mom
Folded Burlap Stars - (Pottery Barn Inspired)
6. Burlap stars add a nice touch inside or out! from Kim at The Kim Six Fix
7. Clean lines and country chic! Adorable wreath idea from Jenny at Miss Butterbean
DIY Wooden Firecrackers
8. Lovely idea for front porch decor! from Liz at Hoosier Homemade
Patriotic Burlap Table Runner
9. No-sew fabric project, need I say more? from Maryanne at Domestically Speaking
Fourth of July Flag Suncatcher
10. Here’s one for the little ones! from Mariah at Formula Mom
Fly Tie on the Fourth of July
11. I’m always a sucker for an upcycled tie project! from Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods
DIY No-Sew Fabric Bunting
12. Don’t you just love a bunting? And this one is so lovely above the mantle! from Christina at The Frugal Homemaker
Have you put together any patriotic projects? If you’ve blogged about them, leave me a link in the comments. I’d love to share them on my Facebook and Twitter!
Jennifer (White Tulip Designs)
Thank you Kendra! I’m so glad you liked it.
Those mason jar decorations are so cute! Thanks for sharing such a great round-up.