Over the last several weeks I’ve been working on a project to add shelves to our TV wall. And, if this blasted rain can hold off for just a day or so I can finally get it finished. In the meantime, here’s my inspiration board (complete with tutorials!) for the wall. Keep in mind, I’m starting with a bold, Peacock blue, blank slate . . . (see my Gallery Wall to get an idea)
And, here’s my inspiration board . . . Oh, I’m so ready to have this done! Fingers crossed for a clear few days.
Left to right and top to bottom (links to items are highlighted)
1. Shelves from Ballard design
(These are $499 each. My DIY shelves are much more budget minded)
2. Blanket Ladder with tutorial from Love Grows Wild.
(I can’t wait for you to see my version!)
3. Wide dresser from Pottery Barn
(Cost: $1899 – Mine is an upcycled version = free plus handle upgrade!)
4. Gold framed art from Heather Hess at Home
(Her fabulous tutorial even includes the artwork.)
5. Wine Crates for “drawer” storage.
(I got mine for free from a store but you can buy them in a pinch.)
6. The shelves will be home to my favorite design books!
Here’s a great article on styling those shelves from Turn Style Vogue.
7. Flowers will never grow along this wall so I’m making my own
bright bouquet using this great tutorial from Our Lake Life!
Looking for more inspiration and ideas to update your TV storage or Living Room?
Come see what I’m pinning: